Pon, Tiffany K., Pharm.D., BCPS
- Current Title(s):
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pharmacy
- First Year on UCSF Faculty: 2013
- Bachelor of Science, Neurobiology, Physiology, and Behavior, University of California, Davis, 2006
- Doctor of Pharmacy, Purdue University College of Pharmacy, 2011
- PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice Residency, University of California, Davis Medical Center, 2012
- PGY-2 Cardiology Pharmacy Practice Residency, University of California, Davis Medical Center, 2013
- Licentiate in Pharmacy, California, 2011
- Cardiology, Anticoagulation
UC Davis Medical Center
2315 Stockton Boulevard, Pharmacy Administration, Room 1310, Sacramento, California 95817
Phone: 916-734-7726, Email: Tiffany.Pon@ucsf.edu
Dr. Tiffany Pon is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Pharmacy in the Department of Clinical Pharmacy at the University of California, San Francisco. She is primarily based at the University of California, Davis Medical Center (UCDMC) in Sacramento where she supports the Experiential Program and provides clinical services in both internal medicine and cardiology.
Research interests involve anticoagulation, including therapeutic dosing of low-molecular-weight-heparins in special populations, reversal of new anticoagulants, and epidemiology and treatment of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia. Other interests include interprofessional education and leadership.